Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last, First Game

High school football is finally stating this Friday night. I am soooo excited! This is my senior year and my favorite sport to watch is definitely football. I love all the excitement and joy that comes from it. I'm the captain of our dance team and we dance at half time with band. It's such an adrenaline rush to be out there performing in front of so many fans cheering for you. We are known around out town for our dance team and our kickline. Its so much fun and I'm sad this will be my last year on it because I'm graduating in May 2012. I've had a blast on it the past three years and I know this year will be no different. I've made so many great memories by being on this team and it has made me enjoy football all that much more. Two years ago out team was the state 3 AAA champions and I got to perform at the dome and was on tv!! It was so awesome to have that experience and share it with so many of my best friends. So it all starts Friday night, my last first high school football game, tear... :( But I know this will be a memory I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment