Thursday, November 3, 2011

College vs. High School

I like college soooooo much better than high school! Even though college is much harder than my high school was, I like it a whole lot better. There is so much more freedom in college to do whatever you want. If you want to miss class then that's on you. In high school the teachers were all up your butt about everything but in college the professors are much more laid back from my experience so far. In high school there was so much drama, which I hate. But here in college you don't get all that close to people so there's nothing to argue about or get in drama with. Everyone in college is a lot more mature than the kids in high school. People here in college are here to get their degree and get out of here, not to play around and just be here for the fun of it. All in all, college is so much better than high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment