Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If I could be an animal...

If I could be an animal I would choose to be a bird. Birds get to fly up so high and see all of the world below them. It would be an amazing experience to be able to do that for even just a day. They live up in trees and get to see so many different sites all in one day. There wouldn't be any traffic to get caught up into and nothing to worry about. We are free here in the United States but being a bird we would really be free to do anything and everything we wanted to. No one could stop it. The only thing is, I would not want to be a dove during dove season because I'd end up getting shot. That is the only draw back to being a bird. Overall, seeing things from a bird's eye view would be so very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment