Thursday, September 29, 2011

The future.

I look eagerly towards the future. It's so exciting to me to think about what is going to happen in my future, like who I'm going to marry and what job I will have. I just think, in 10 years I will have a career, a husband, and a family. That is crazy! You never know what will truly happen in the future but it gives me such joy thinking about what could possibly happen. There could be some rough times ahead but I know there will be some great times ahead. Even the future being as far as this weekend, I know this weekend is going to be fannnnnntastic! I'm going to a Luke Bryan concert and he is my all time favorite. Little things that happen in the future are what is most exciting and not knowing exactly what will happen makes it that much more intriguing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment