Thursday, September 8, 2011

If I found out I only had a few more days to live...

If I recently found out I had only a few more days to live I would change a lot of things in my life. Like the song Tim McGraw sings, "Live like you were dying", I would tell everyone how much I truly loved them and how much they meant to me. I would travel to different places that I've always wanted to go to and do things that I never would have taken the risk to do before. I would go skydiving, to Italy and Australia, and I would visit all my family and friends that meant the most to me. I'd be nice to everyone I came in contact with and I would never have a dull moment. It would be nice to always live this way but when you think you've still got a long life in front of you, you let things bother you and you have a lot of stress. We should all just live like we were dying for a week and it would change our perspective on a lot of different things. There wouldn't be so much drama and heartache that went on. We would all have better times and we would wouldn't worry about anything because we would know we would soon be gone from this place and on to our eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment