Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's FREEZING

Georgia weather is completely ridiculous. It's only the beginning of September and it's kind of chilly outside already. Today is Tuesday and on Saturday it was really hot outside still. The weather here just changes in an instant no matter what seaason it is supposed to be. One day its 90 degrees and the next day it's 50 degrees, completely different.
In this classroom I freeze my butt off every single day. You'd think I would have learned by now to bring a jacket but I still never remember because I'm used to it being summer and it's starting to turn into fall. Most likely by next week it is going to feel like the middle of July again. Hot as blazes! You just can never tell here in Georgia.
Sometimes at Thanksgiving it's cold and then at Christmas its warm outside. That's just one example of our messed up climate in the lovely state of Georgia haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment