Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why I wouldn't want to live in a large city

I've never lived in a large city and I never plan on doing so. I'm a small town girl from Byron and I plan on staying in a small town. Cities have too many people for me. They are so crowded and crazy. In great cities like New York City random people just come up to you wanting you to buy things and pish and shove you everywhere. It's be so easy to get lost and confused about where you are. The crime rate also is very very very high in cities, for rape and robery. I wouldn't want to be alone walking somewhere one night and get snatched off the street and no one would even notice. That would be ridiculous and scary! A small town is good for me. One where you know a lot of people around you and you always know whats going on in the town. I do want to move away from Byron but I still want to go to a place where I fit in, and where there is a lot of land I can own and do whatever I want on. Big cities definitely aren't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment