Thursday, October 20, 2011

Excitement!

There are so many things that I am looking forward to in the near future and in the future years from now. I'm really looking forward to thanksgiving right now. I get a week off from school and on Thanksgiving day I get to eat way too much! I love food so that is one of my favorite holidays. Following thanksgiving is Christmas which I love a lot as well. Yes, of course I love the presents, but celebrating Jesus's birth is also a big part of Christmas in my family. Then, I'm looking forward to the new year and my senior prom follows shortly after that. Getting all dressed up for prom is so much fun and exciting for me. Finally, I'm excited for GRADUATION from high school. Wooooohooooo!! I am so excited to be done with high school finally. These are all exciting things coming in the near future and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment