Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welfare

People who are on welfare in the U.S. are pretty much getting everything for free. They get by very easily and don't have to pay for much if anything at all. I think that they should have to have jobs to be eligible for welfare. It's not fair for people to live off of the government and not even try to get things on their own. Really these people are living off of other people's taxes that they have to pay. So if you're not working and at least trying to have money and neccessities for yourself then you should not get to feed off of other people's money. That's just not right. Personally I would feel bad if I was getting everything through the government and not trying to do things on my own. I understand if you don't have a great job and you're struggling then you should consider welfare but don't try to get welfare when you're a lazy person who doesn't give a rat's butt what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment