Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shopping

I hate shopping with my grandma because she will stay in one store for two hours or more. I like shopping when I get to buy things but when I'm there while other people shop, I really don't like it. A lot of girls tend to love going shoping all the time, but I'm not one of them. I would rather do something more exciting and adventurous rather than going shopping. I'm an outdoors person and I enjoy being outside and finding things to get into. When I really want or need a certain thing from the store I will go and I don't mind that, but shopping isn't something I just love to do all the time. For prom and special occasions where you have to buy fancy dresses and such, I like doing that a lot because it's for me. That may sound kind of selfish but that's just the way I am. I have a pretty good since of style with my clothes, so I like going shopping to help my brother or sister find something cute to wear. On the other hand, going shopping for groceries and that kind of stuff doesn't really bother me at all. You usually know just about what all you want when you go grocery shopping so it doesn't take you forever to get what you need. Going clothes shopping, you don't know exactly what you're going to find and sometimes you don't know exactly what you want so it takes a lot longer and thats when I don't like shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment